Not much news today.
The Rangers practised this afternoon and are leaving for Plymouth soon after the skate.
First time, in a long time, that the squad is pretty much healthy. That's critical heading into a best-of-three series.
Been asked about Plymouth lately. For those interested, here are a few facts:
- The best route is through Windsor. Some say Sarnia is faster, but I make it door to door in three hours the Windsor way.
- Great team, brutal crowds. But that means tickets are always available on game day at the Compuware Arena.
- Speaking of Compuware, not a bad seat in the house. Good sight lines, big concourse and decent concessions. It doesn't really have a warm look and feel -- white walls everywhere.
- One of the best media meals in the OHL. Always varied, tasty and plentiful. Pressbox is spacious as well.
- Parking and lots of it. UPDATE: It's not free as previously mentioned. Costs $5. I just get here so early that they haven't set up yet.
- No videoboard with replays at the rink.
Hope to see lots of fans at the game Saturday.